Christmas Market Package
Christmas Markets Package
A 'winter wonderland' awaits, for visitors to soak up the festive atmosphere, browse the stalls and enjoy Christmas carols, hearty food and hot wine. Christmas markets (Vánoční trhy) are a key ingredient of the festive magic in the Czech Republic. And the Prague Christmas markets are the most impressive, lighting up the city and bringing locals and tourists together to share in the spirit, in a true 'winter wonderland' setting. The main Christmas markets are held at the Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square, with smaller ones at Republic Square, Havel's market, Peace Square and Tyl Square.
The package includes:
- accommodation in superior room
- buffet breakfast
- map of Christmas Markets on arrival
- 1 ticket per person per stay to the Old Town Square Tower where you can admire the beauty of the most important markets in town
- free Wi-Fi
- early check-in upon availability
- late check-out upon availability
- entrance to hotel casino
- VAT and city tax
Terms and conditions:
- Minimum length of stay of 2 nights applies.
- Fully cancellable up to 6pm on same arrival day (hotel local time).
- Offer available for stays from 30th of November 2013 until 2nd of January 2014.
Prices from € 62